RIBM Research Grants 2011
RIBM has made available up to 10 research grants of up to £2000.
These grants are subject to competitive bidding, and will be awarded for research that complements the RIBM research strategy and are judged to be of an appropriate quality.
In order to minimise the possibility of conditional acceptance or rejection, please bear in mind the following issues when preparing your bid.
- The deadline for bids to arrive with Gillian Wright G.Wright@mmu.ac.uk (copy to Amanda Aspinall A.Aspinall@mmu.ac.uk) is the end of January 2012. Late bids will not be accepted.
- Research Coordinators will be asked to review bids and decisions based on their collective opinions.
- These bids are not intended to support conference attendance which is funded through Division personal development budgets.
- Bids should be limited to one side of A4, and bids that exceed this will not be accepted.
- Title of project
- Objectives and research questions
- Outcome – research contribution
- Outputs - dissemination including details of papers and target journals with anticipated dates of submission or any other REF-relevant contribution.
Professor Gillian Wright